Homepage
| Doctor Who | Torchwood | The Sarah Jane Adventures | Classic Series | Facts and Info | Who's History
Character Files | Monster and Villain Files | Spacecraft Files | Planet Files | Gallery | Videos | Merry Christmas | Awards

Friday 13 June 2008

Tennant Yet To Consider 'Dr Who' Life

David Tennant has yet to consider his long-term future in Doctor Who as he hasn't been asked to take part in any further series.

Addressing speculation about whether he will return for the show's fifth season in 2010, Tennant told BBC One's The Andrew Marr Show: "I've not really been asked yet... if and when I'm asked then I'll consider the question."

The Scottish actor confirmed that he will be appearing in several specials in 2009 to bridge the gap between the current fourth season and the fifth. "We're definitely doing them," he stated. "I go back to it in January and I think we're doing four now."

0 comments: