Homepage
| Doctor Who | Torchwood | The Sarah Jane Adventures | Classic Series | Facts and Info | Who's History
Character Files | Monster and Villain Files | Spacecraft Files | Planet Files | Gallery | Videos | Merry Christmas | Awards

Friday 15 August 2008

2009 Calendar

The front and back cover of the new calendar for 2009 have been revealed! The months feature pictures from all episodes of Series 4, apart from the Christmas Special, Voyage of the Damned. And, naturally, there are twelve months, and so the Library two-parter only has one picture/month. From what I can see on the back cover, I think the pictures are pretty well chosen, rather than last year's which wasn't as good! It will go on sale on 30th October at an RRP price of £7.99! Are you going to buy this in October?
Please Comment! Thanks!

1 comments:

Brad said...

I will be buying this calendar. cool post. I hope it doesn't rip like my previous three.