Homepage
| Doctor Who | Torchwood | The Sarah Jane Adventures | Classic Series | Facts and Info | Who's History
Character Files | Monster and Villain Files | Spacecraft Files | Planet Files | Gallery | Videos | Merry Christmas | Awards

Monday 6 October 2008

Interview - John Barrowman

John Barrowman has recently been interviewed in the Daily Mail. One of the key points he makes is about not wanting to be liked, but just to get a little respect. It has lots of great pictures of when he was young and other fun stuff. You can see a short extract from this review below;
'I grew up in a very loving family, but my parents were also strict. My mother wasn't afraid to give us a whack when she thought we needed it. My parents were big on table manners, being polite, showing other people respect. To this day, I live by that. I don't ask that you like me, just that you respect me.'
You can read the full interview here, but bear in mind that it it very long, so read it when you can find the time!
Please Comment! Thanks!

0 comments: