Homepage
| Doctor Who | Torchwood | The Sarah Jane Adventures | Classic Series | Facts and Info | Who's History
Character Files | Monster and Villain Files | Spacecraft Files | Planet Files | Gallery | Videos | Merry Christmas | Awards

Sunday 15 June 2008

Midnight - After Broadcast


Wow, wasn't that DIFFERENT!

So, the tenth episode of Series 4, Midnight, has now aired on BBC One!

My Rating:

I’m still not sure on this episode. I don’t think it was as good as most episodes this series yet! But in ways, with the whole idea, it was very good! I think I’ll have to put it at 4.5/5! Unfortunately the worst one yet this series! But this series still has been fantastic!

Percentage: 86%

My Brief Overview:

According to Russell T. Davies, this is the story this series in which they tried out something new, to see what it was like and how it worked! It definitely was different! But if it was better or worse, I’m still trying to figure out.

I did like the whole idea, of the whole story being in one place, and things happened in that place! The acting was so amazingly brilliant! The Doctor and Sky talking at exactly the same time was brilliant! That must have been so hard to act! And all of when Sky was talking over people, including repeating what they were saying! That must have been terribly hard as well!

This episode, I think was very ‘loud’! If you know what I mean! Everybody was shouting, and shouting over people to get themselves heard, and Sky also repeating what they were saying!

This episode was also very eerily scary! Those menacing eyes of Sky Silvestry’s! And the knocking on the wall! And her repeating everything! Very strange! And poor Doctor near the end when he got possessed and couldn’t move! He was even crying!

So, to round off, I didn’t hate this episode, and I loved the idea, it just didn’t seem to live up to my expectations! But I did enjoy it!

Hints of the Series 4 Story Arc:

Rose on the Screen! The Medusa Cascade was also mentioned!

Next Time:

I’ve put this in a separate post, as I have a few things to say about it!

 

Please comment and vote on the episode. Thanks!

0 comments: